Welcome to Bulrush
Bulrush STL is a contemporary dining and craft bar experience in the Grand Center Arts District just a short walk to the Fox Theater and Symphony. James Beard semi-finalist chef, Rob Connoley features contemporary foods rooted in Ozark cuisine in one of the most intimate dining settings in the nation. We prepare contemporary interpretations of historic (1820-1870) Ozark cuisine – Country pork, corn bread, greens, pie. Our goal is to offer you classic Ozark foods, presented in brand new ways, to take you back to your fondest food memories.
DINING ROOM: Open Thursday-Sunday, 5-10 pm. Reservations are strongly recommended for our Ozark tasting experience, although walk-in seating is as available. The Ozark tasting experience menu is not published prior to the meal as it changes daily. Please note any dietary restrictions at the time of booking. If you’re looking for a faster option check out our dinners at The Bar…
The BAR at Bulrush: Walk-in bar dining and drinks are available without reservation. Our current menu for the bar:
- Walleye – Seared walleye fillet, crispy rice, crunchy cabbage, sumac sofrito and shiso chimmicurri 22
- Turkey Thigh – Grits, collards, molé turkey confit, chow chow, shio cucumbers, cherry chutney, radish
- Pork – Braised bacon, beans, pear miso, pickled okra, foraged broth 17
- Summer Vegetable – Corn pancake, roasted seasonal vegetables, caramelized onion, whipped sorghum butter, fried onion, sorrel pesto 16
- BAR SNACKS – Fried venison bologna sliders (3) 12
*All of our prices are all-inclusive of food/drink, tax and hospitality.