Welcome to Bulrush
Bulrush STL is a contemporary dining and craft bar experience in the Grand Center Arts District just a short walk to the Fox Theater and Symphony. James Beard semi-finalist chef, Rob Connoley features contemporary foods rooted in Ozark cuisine in one of the most intimate dining settings in the nation. We prepare contemporary interpretations of historic (1820-1870) Ozark cuisine – Country pork, corn bread, greens, pie. Our goal is to offer you classic Ozark foods, presented in brand new ways, to take you back to your fondest food memories.
MAIN DINING ROOM: Open Thursday-Sunday, 5-10 pm. Reservations are strongly recommended for our Ozark tasting experience, although walk-in seating is as available. The Ozark tasting experience menu is not published prior to the meal as it changes daily. Please note any dietary restrictions at the time of booking. If you’re looking for a faster option check out our dinners at The Bar…
A BIT OF BOTH WORLDS: Can’t decide if you want a quick dinner or the full tasting experience? We now offer an in-between experience where you and a loved one can enjoy shareable food and drinks from both kitchens. Each couple will get three dishes plus dessert and sweets and shareable drinks from the bar for $125 (includes tax and hospitality). Reservations required.
Dinners at the BAR at Bulrush: Walk-in bar dining and drinks are available without reservation. Our current menu for the bar:
- Walleye – Seared walleye fillet, crispy rice, crunchy cabbage, sumac sofrito and shiso chimichurri 22
- Turkey Thigh – Brown rice risotto, kale, pawpaw molé, turkey confit, fresh apples, pickled squash, crumbled yogurt 17
- Pork Steak – Glazed pork steak, sweet potato puree, broccoli, bok choy 19
- Pumpkin – Roasted Musquee de Provence pumpkin, elk (or tempeh), wheat berries, pickled elderberry, arugula, savory granola 17
- BAR SNACKS – Fried venison sliders (3) 12
#All dishes can be prepared with our house-made Missouri white bean tempeh instead of meat.
*All of our prices are all-inclusive of food/drink, tax and hospitality.