Welcome to Bulrush
Bulrush STL is a contemporary dining and craft bar experience in the Grand Center Arts District just a short walk to the Fox Theater and Symphony. James Beard semi-finalist chef, Rob Connoley features contemporary foods rooted in Ozark cuisine in one of the most intimate dining settings in the nation. We prepare contemporary interpretations of historic (1820-1870) Ozark cuisine – Country pork, corn bread, greens, pie. Our goal is to offer you classic Ozark foods, presented in brand new ways, to take you back to your fondest food memories.
DINING ROOM: Open Thursday-Sunday, 5-10 pm. Reservations are strongly recommended for our Ozark tasting experience, although walk-in seating is as available. The Ozark tasting experience menu is not published prior to the meal as it changes daily. Please note any dietary restrictions at the time of booking.
BAR: Walk-in bar dining and drinks are available without reservation. Our current menu for the bar:
- Venison – Korean spiced Missouri jasmine rice, radish kimchi, persimmon buttermilk sauce, black walnut BBQ sauce 19
- Crisped Turkey – Farro, mushroom granola, oyster XO, carrot puree, carrot syrup, blue bell 19
- Pork – Beans, pear, white bean miso, kale blossom 17
- Spring Vegetable – Corn pancake, roasted spring vegetable, caramelized onion, whipped sorghum butter, garlic mustard blossoms, pickled apple, fried onion, garlic mustard pesto 16
- Biscuits and Gravy – Biscuit, sausage gravy, soft boiled egg, fried onion threads 14
- BAR SNACKS – Fried venison bologna sliders (3) 12
- *All of our prices are all-inclusive of food/drink, tax and hospitality.